I wanted to share a little side project I've built called What's New.
Why I built it:
- I build a lot of web and mobile apps and letting users know what's new is another time consuming task.
- Most people dont notice changes in your site or app unless they're told about them.
- It is tedius and time consuming to build something for every project/startup/app/website every single time.
- I wanted to show that the project/app/startup has a pulse.
- You'll know who's seen an update and who hasn't
- Easily create rich Whats New updates
- Copy/paste a simple snippet for your website and you're off. If you can add google analytics, you can add Whats New!
Here's a demo video I created showing it off. What do you think?