- Inbox 0
- Archive and label everything. My inbox is no longer a to-do list of unread messages. In addition, I’ve been using Sparrow which makes this even easier.
- Keep it simple stupid
- Less is more. Less peripherals allows me to be more mobile, but it doesn’t mean my data isn’t safe. I started using Arq instead of multiple external hard drives. It works automatically and backs up everything to the cloud. Less is simple.
- Less baggage
- There’s no reason I shouldn’t be able to pack a backpack, go somewhere, and have everything I need. Less is more; more is burdensome.
- In 2011 I sold the MacBook Pro and picked up a MacBook Air.
- Eat breakfast at least 6/7 times a week
- Already feeling way better. More energy, less crankiness.
- Eat out less & eat in more.
- Not only is it cheaper, but cooking is a great way to de-stress.
Subscribe to Matt Gardner
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox